Cartagema, Colombia (AP) A man has died in Colombia after he became ill and died of an accidental overdose at a boutique hotel.
The man, identified by police as Roberto Martinez, had been visiting Cartagala, a resort city in the south, to visit his parents when he fell ill.
His family were unable to find him and he died at a hospital in Cartagalva, Colombia’s second-biggest city.
Police say Martinez had been staying at the Hotel Cartagel.
The hotel’s owner says he has since closed down and is working with health authorities to find ways to improve safety.
The Hotel Cartagarel was not immediately available for comment.
More than 80 people have died in Cartagra in the last four years, according to a tally by Colombia’s Ministry of Health.